Baby Sleep Coach in Singapore
Terms & Conditions
Petite Dreamers Sleep Solutions Proposal
The Petite Dreamers Sleep Solutions proposal (the client agreement) is between Louise Duncan at Petite Dreamers Sleep Solutions (Petite Dreamers) and me, the client.
By signing the bottom of the document, I have read, accepted and agreed to this proposal’s terms and conditions.
Tools and Responses
By signing below, as the client, I acknowledge that Petite Dreamers will provide me with an empathetic and appropriate sleep plan. It allows me to stay with my child if I see fit. I understand that my child’s response to necessary changes in their sleep habits may be to cry. Petite Dreamers will provide me with various tools to support, soothe, comfort and reassure my child. However, I understand that crying is a known symptom of frustration, confusion, and lethargy and may not be preventable.
Sleep Plan Confidentiality Agreement
I agree that this plan was provided to me by Petite Dreamers for my child. I understand that this sleep plan was created for the needs of my child and my family and may not meet the needs of other children of a similar ages. I agree to keep this sleep plan confidential and not share or distribute it to others.
All information and content distributed by or on behalf of Louise Duncan is the property of Petite Dreamers. The material may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, or used in any way, in part or whole, without prior written agreement from Petite Dreamers.
I understand that all of the information provided in the sleep plan and subsequent follow-up supports are recommendations to help me improve my child’s sleep habits. If I do not agree with something in the sleep plan, I will voice my concerns immediately via telephone or email so Petite Dreamers can make appropriate amendments. I understand that commitment to the plan is essential for success.
If I do not follow the plan and subsequent coaching suggestions, Petite Dreamers cannot guarantee a successful outcome for my child’s sleep habits. I understand that Petite Dreamers will not offer a refund if I choose not to follow the advice given or the steps required to initiate change. Louise Duncan from Petite Dreamers has provided me with her time and expert knowledge.
Sleep Plan Commitment Agreement
I understand that I have 30 days from receiving the sleep plan or the consultation to implement the steps provided. After 30 days, I forfeit my follow-up support and am no longer eligible for a refund.
If I decide to implement the programme after 30 days, an additional fee will be charged for plan rescheduling, reevaluation and time to make any changes required.
Terms of Service
Fees and Payment Schedule
Once I have committed to partner with Petite Dreamers, an invoice will be emailed to me, reflecting the fees for the services agreed. Petite Dreamers will not schedule the consultation or develop the sleep plan until full payment is received unless other payment arrangements are agreed.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- After payment and before the sleep plan is written, cancellation is permitted; Petite Dreamers will refund the amount but subject to a $75 service fee and less the credit card processing fees.
- After the sleep plan is written, the cancellation will be subject to services completed and at Petite Dreamers’ discretion, credit card processing fees, and a $75 service fee.
- After receiving the sleep plan via email, if I choose not to continue with the sleep plan or cancel any services, Petite Dreamers will not refund any payments.
- If I choose to complete the programme independently and do not use the coaching support, Petite Dreamers will not issue a refund.
- If an Act of God or events outside of human control cause me to cancel any services, Petite Dreamers will require payment only for consult hours completed.
During the programme duration, Petite Dreamers reserves the right to terminate the client agreement without a refund to the client.
The following would be causes for termination of the client agreement by Petite Dreamers:
- Instances and/or discussions of inconsistencies or unwillingness to implement the sleep plan or advice received from Petite Dreamers as documented in support communications for both parties to see.
- Disrespectful and/or rude comments and/or tone during interactions towards Petite Dreamers.
Communication and Commitment
I understand that Petite Dreamers is here to help me. I understand that Petite Dreamers will not respond to any communication outside the hours outlined in the guidelines until the next business day. Typical working hours are as follows:
Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Friday 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Saturday, Sundays and mandated Singapore bank holidays Petite Dreamers is closed.
I understand that on the rare occasion Petite Dreamer has a family emergency day or from time-to-time is on holiday / schedules a day off, my programme will be subject to change, agreed upon in advance, and impacted days will be added to the end of my sleep programme.
My Commitment to Petite Dreamers
- I will be open and honest. I understand that Petite Dreamers cannot help without knowing complete details.
- I will use my time well. My package allows us adequate time to make noticeable improvements in my child’s sleep, but only if I communicate regularly and to the best ability.
- I will commit to the plan. I will have faith in what we have agreed. I will practice the techniques long enough to see positive results. I understand that if I don’t follow the plan in its entirety, I can’t expect to achieve full and positive results.
- Petite Dreamers will coach and support me throughout the plan and ensure I have the skills and tools to help my child develop healthy sleep patterns. I will ask questions throughout the process.
- I will utilise my follow-up support, including scheduled phone calls, email/messenger communication and completion of the sleep log (Rested App). I understand that the sleep log is a vital part of the programme. It must be completed daily for Petite Dreamers to give me timely and appropriate advice about my child’s sleep habits.
- Petite Dreamers will assume no news is good news. If things aren’t going well or according to plan, I will reach out with updates, questions or concerns so Petite Dreamers can help me.
Petite Dreamers Commitment
- Petite Dreamers will put my child first. The plan is personalised and created for the sole benefit of my child.
- Petite Dreamers will never ask me to do anything I am not comfortable with. Petite Dreamers will ask me to make changes and educate me on how my decisions and actions impact my child’s sleep.
- I understand that Petite Dreamers will provide me with a plan with multiple options. If I choose not to implement the changes, Petite Dreamers will not offer a refund.
I understand and acknowledge the following guidelines as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP
- My baby should sleep on a firm mattress, play yard mat or in a bassinet that meets the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) safety standards.
- I can use a fitted sheet, but no other bedding or soft objects should remain in their cot.
- I will not elevate the crib mattress.
- I won’t place anything under the mattress or the fitted crib sheet.
- I’ll never use crib tents, bumpers or padding.
- I must ensure my baby can roll freely in both directions before it is OK for them to remain in the sleep position they assume.
- My baby should not sleep on a sheepskin rug unless supervised.
- My baby should not sleep unsupervised in their car seat, stroller, swing or infant carrier. I understand that babies until four months old are most at risk.
- I will not allow my baby to sleep in a car seat in their crib.
- I’ll ensure that my baby’s crib is well away from curtains and any dangling cords.
- It is recommended that my baby will sleep in my bedroom for the first six months. I’ll ensure that they sleep in their crib, play yard or bassinet.
- My baby should never sleep on a couch or armchair.
- I’ll avoid my baby getting too warm and not wear a head covering. Petite Dreamers could not provide room temperature guidelines but recommended that infants wear no more than one additional layer than an adult to be comfortable.
- I understand that swaddles are safe as long as my baby lies on its back and that it does not cause them to overheat. If I see that my baby is attempting to roll over, I will stop using the swaddle. I’ll ensure that the swaddle is not too tight around their knees and hips.
- I understand that Petite Dreamers does not recommend any additional items in my baby’s crib, including railing covers, extra padding or pillows.
- I will only use a blanket and provide a lovie toy when my baby is over 12 months, and a pillow when they are over 18 months.
- Petite Dreamers has informed me that The American Academy of Pediatrics currently has no opinion on the use of side-car sleepers.
I understand and acknowledge the advantages and disadvantages of the safe sleep guidelines recommended by the AAP. Throughout my child’s sleep training and safety, my decisions are my own responsibility and not those of Petite Dreamers.
Petite Dreamers does not provide medical advice.
The advice received from Petite Dreamers is for informational purposes only and intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions.
Seek medical advice before following the steps and using techniques described in your Petite Dreamers sleep plan. The advice is not intended to be a substitute for a professional medical examination, advice or treatment. Always seek your doctor’s advice or another qualified health practitioner for illnesses that require medical attention or diagnosis.
Parental discretion and common sense should always be used when implementing the sleep plan, to determine whether to go into your child’s room or check on your child, including but not limited to using a monitor. Petite Dreamers makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Reliance on any information provided by Petite Dreamers is solely at your own risk.
Exclusion/Limitation of Liability
Petite Dreamers does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided.
Petite Dreamers’ liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Petite Dreamers. In no event will Petite Dreamers be liable to you for any other claims, losses, or damages.